Google Ad Manager in Apple News
Instructional guide to implement Google Ad Manager (GAM) tags in Apple News
Setup and configuration
- Sign in to Workbench.
- Click your user name in the upper right to display the sub-menu.
- Choose Ad Settings.
- On the Ad Settings page, you’ll see a Third-Party Ad Server section (under Channels). Click Edit, next to Google Ad Manager.
- Set up targeting key values, creative, and ad units.
- Enter your network ID/ad unit code for your Google Ad Manager 360 enabled channel(s) to link Workbench to Google Ad Manager.
- Under Google Ad Manager Traffic Alias, enter an email address for your team alias to notify members of your team of any Google Ad Manager 360 delivery disruptions (for example, channel suspension, tag rejections, and so on) - please use “email@example.com”
- Click Save.
If running in Freestar’s GAM account, the network ID is “15184186” and the ad unit codes will be provided to you by Freestar. Full ad unit path example: /15184186/publisher_applenews_300x250.